“Best sundaes ever!”

Ranked #3 of 29 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My family has gone here for years. Their sundaes are delicious! And they are the only place I know that has peppermint ice cream all year round!

1  Thank skichick3
There are newer reviews for Royal Treat

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful screened in porch to enjoy breakfast in the fresh morning air. The portions are large, cooked to perfection, and everyone pitches in to make sure the service is spectacular. I wish they would take credit cards, but willing to sacrifice for a good meal.

2  Thank USTravelLover
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We start our summer out with a night to the boards specifically for the ice cream sundaes over Memorial Day weekend and each weekend in between we don't leave town without a stop for more! The line is long but quick, the service is fast and the ice cream sundaes are great. My one son loves their milkshakes, the other their dusty roads. As a diabetic I too can get a treat with their no sugar added ice cream. The front porch is great to eat on and they have the coldest water in town to drink with your treat! I recommend this place to everyone. Much less expensive then the other ice cream stops.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My kids had never had a banana split so we had to try one. Needless to say they are now fans. The brownie sundae also got two thumbs up from my son, our resident chocoholic. Worth saving room for dessert!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Even though I've been to Rehoboth on numerous occasions, I had never eaten here for breakfast, because the line was always out the door. Today there was no line, so I went with my son. After eating there, I'm not sure why there is always a line. The menu was limited, and I felt the prices were a little high. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't worth waiting in line for either. And they don't have oatmeal, which my son usually eats. Sammy's offers a more extensive menu with better prices.

1  Thank Robin B