WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Royal Treat

Royal Treat
Ranked #1 of 27 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Never miss a night ending ice cream treat from here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We start our summer out with a night to the boards specifically for the ice cream sundaes over Memorial Day weekend and each weekend in between we don't leave town without a stop for more! The line is long but quick, the service is fast and the ice cream sundaes are great. My one son loves their milkshakes, the other their dusty roads. As a diabetic I too can get a treat with their no sugar added ice cream. The front porch is great to eat on and they have the coldest water in town to drink with your treat! I recommend this place to everyone. Much less expensive then the other ice cream stops.

• Visited June 2013

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Yummy banana split”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My kids had never had a banana split so we had to try one. Needless to say they are now fans. The brownie sundae also got two thumbs up from my son, our resident chocoholic. Worth saving room for dessert!

Egg Harbor Township
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glad I didn't have to wait.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Even though I've been to Rehoboth on numerous occasions, I had never eaten here for breakfast, because the line was always out the door. Today there was no line, so I went with my son. After eating there, I'm not sure why there is always a line. The menu was limited, and I felt the prices were a little high. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't worth waiting in line for either. And they don't have oatmeal, which my son usually eats. Sammy's offers a more extensive menu with better prices.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“food was good, but overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

this is for their breakfast. the portions were ample and food was good. the porch is nice, although my husband didn't like that people walking down the street could look at us eating, I thought it was fun watching them! The food is not amazing or anything. there are other breakfast places in Rehoboth that don't have the long line and are probably just as good. overall good, but not as great as its rating.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“best breakfast in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

was drawn here one night by the huge line out the door for ice cream sundaes (which were amazing) and came back 2 days later for breakfast. hands down the best breakfast spot we tried during our vacation and id bet its the best breakfast in town!! fresh, homemade food with a small but well rounded menu. quality vs quantity in this case for sure! less than a block from the boardwalk, cash only, breakfast hours 8-11:30 am. fast, friendly service. don't miss this place for breakfast or a late night ice cream sundae!