“Loved, loved, loved the Royal Treat”
Review of Royal Treat

Royal Treat
Ranked #3 of 29 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Yes, there was a line but it moved quickly. My husband agreed that it was worth the wait. We will be going back next time we are in the area. All of our food was cooked to order. The Italian bread French Toast was fabulous. Coffee was hot and plentiful. staff was friendly.

1  Thank Christine I
There are newer reviews for Royal Treat

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Yummy, yummy, yummy. Don't miss a stop at this sweet little parlor with delicious ice cream and sinful hot fudge.

1  Thank petie614
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

We came here for breakfast - after seeing a long line every morning, we thought that had to be a good sign. I am not a big breakfast person, but if you enjoy breakfast food, they offer a good variety of quality traditional food at extremely reasonable prices. Just don't expect any brunch-type choices, it's strictly the breakfast basics. I had the French toast which you can order made with their house made Italian bread. It was very good. My husband very much enjoyed his food. Everybody who worked there was extremely friendly. We got a table on the porch which almost felt like you were at somebody's beach house which was cool. Service was quick which got us on our way to the beach efficiently. Would definitely go back, this place has a family-owned, laid back vibe.

1  Thank EHH_24
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Loved this place! The service was top notch. We never had to get the attention of the server and our coffee was consistently refilled. The staff was very friendly and made you feel welcome. I come from a small town and this made me feel like I was back home. The french toast was awesome, definitely recommend getting it on the Italian toast. It is busy so try to go early.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Whether you are having a great breakfast in the morning or a sundae or banana split this is the place to go. Very good, great portions and reasonabily priced. You can see why people line up to eat there..