“Restaurant Week Review”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fifth Street
Description: A traditional Rehoboth Beach cottage reimagined for progressive downtown dining, the urban interior vibe of Bramble and Brine celebrates chef Joe Churchman's evolving menu.
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Restaurant Week Review”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We dined during Restaurant Week and feel we were ripped off. Had dinner there two weeks prior and paid $23.00 for a pasta dish and $9.00 for Market Salad. Last night was a prix fix charge that doubled the price of some entrees. So I paid $45.00 for the same meal. A dessert was included but we are not dessert eaters, but accepted it and brought it home. Most places during Restaurant Week offer a real price break. What also bothered us is that there was no option. Only one menu and sky high prices. The food and service were very good, but the last taste in my mouth was the bill and it was not delicious.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Grandbonnie

Northern VA
“I Didn't Believe It Myself”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was very skeptical of the reviews here about the Bramble and Brine. Just how good could a new place in Rehoboth be? Well, I've dined in many excellent restaurants and the Bramble and Brine holds its own with all of them. Great food. Great wine. Very friendly people. About a 5 minute walk from the boardwalk. This is for people who want to spend a little extra and get a great meal in a casual, but not too casual, setting. I will be back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank clubman64
Atlanta, Georgia
“Average at Best Well Below what we were Told”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Smaller restaurant pleasing shabby mismatch of interior styles but inviting. The problem was the food, or perhaps that the waiter way over sold what was going to be on the plates. We ordered 2 of the light salads and a small roast beef appetizer salads just didn't have any flavor appetizer was the best thing that came to the table. For mains two of us ordered the duck we were told "it's the chefs favorite meat to work with" well overdone dry poorly prepared is the only way to put it one ordered Med Rare the other Rare so that was a disappointment other diner had the pork tenderloin they pour a broth over it so the presentation was interesting but in general the presentation was nothing special. Service we in generally very good waiter did remove my steak knife from the appetizer plate and placed it on the table linen saying "you'll need this for the duck" I would have expected that at a cheap chain restaurant but a nice "Fine Dinning" establishment I'd expected a clean knife.

I'd probably give this place a pass next time.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Calvin T
New York
“Creative Menu, Excellent Food, Super Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Heard a lot about the place so we were able to get in over Memorial Day; place was packed but they had our reserved table ready. The menu has some unique items on it, all explained by our server. We all (6 people) found each course to be excellent - the duck is the specialty but the steaks and chicken were great; I will try some seafood next visit. Plan well ahead with a reservation to get in on a weekend. This is one of the best places in Rehoboth.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank NewYorkbigtraveler
“Great place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The beginning of may group of us decided it would be fun to try out the place for our birthdays. We were not disappointed. The food and service were wonderful. I think everyone had something different on the menu but can guarantee we all enjoyed it. Our server was very attentive and friendly. Was it expensive? Yes. A nice treat for special occasion. Dessert was amazing.

1 Thank Bjames49a