Summer Place Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$264
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$358
$264
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$439
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsthree blocksaffordable place to stayrooms are smallblue moonwalking distance to everythingdansunflowers
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Okay, Here is Gimpy Grandma, pushing 83 now and my hearing has NOT improved since last I wrote telling the story of "the non functioning refrigerator" I asked to be exchanged for one that works. The "man in charge" has a natural poker face which never changed as he turned a switch and said, matter of factly, "You gotta turn it on".' No hint of sarcasm.
Went back there this year again, beach is one block away, and discovered that - after diving into the surf, which I had done all my life, I got rolled each time trying to get back up on the sand. So, I asked"the man in charge" if there were swim access on the bay-side. He replied and it sounded to me like "Go to the Rusty Water", kindly gave me instructions how to get there. Turns out this very nice funky restaurant at Dewey is called "Rusty Rudder" AND they had a Bob Marley Concert that night, outdoors under the stars by the Bay. Went straight back there next night..............If I live so long, I'll be back in 2014! Gimpy Grandma (got a scooter now)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is the worst hotel I have been, very, very dirty not friendly at all.....not worth it!
The actual was loud, the bed not clean, insects on the floor.
Parking not easy, location was fine you can walk to the main street if you wish.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Pinqhi
Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you need a VERY basic room within 1 minute of the boardwalk and beach this is a great place... Furniture in the rooms isn't new, but is in good repair although the rooms are not very roomy at all. Management was nice and housekeepers promptly provided extra towels. Good room if you are on a budget. Save the money for something fun with very abundant nice restaurants and bars just around the block from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RokasJ
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were greated inside the front door with mounds of dirty laundry and a steamy, nasty smell. For $5 we were directed to drive over the sidewalk and park in a tiny space. The room really didn't seem clean and the dark blue quilts looked really nasty. When I asked for a clean quilt the man in charge said that the stains were just "bleach stains" and did not change it. The back door by our room banged loudly every time someone came or went and we were sure we would never be able to sleep. We left, forfitting our $140...it was worth it to get out of there. The man inb charge didn't seem surprised or ask why.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sackler242
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is truly horrible. Besides being filthy and run-down, there is no onsite parking. Which wouldn't be an issue except that the website clearly states that there is. You pay a $40 refundable deposit for a parking pass. If you're familiar with Rehoboth parking, and especially that side of town, permit parking spots are few and far between. We ended up parking 15 minutes away and just leaving the car there for the weekend. However, we were still awakened at 8am by another hotel guest who was asking us to move our car because it was blocking his. It wasn't, of course. But, the hotel has about three parking spaces and then lets people park behind those. This poor guy was trying to get his car out in the morning and the hotel clerk told him to just knock on all the room doors until he found the owners of the car behind his. Absolutely ridiculous.
As for the state of the rooms, I just hope I didn't contract an infectious disease.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends