This place is more like an old guest house or hostel than a standard motel. I can see how that would turn some people off but others won't care. In short-
+ Cheapest place to stay close to the beach. If you are not too picky and not expecting to spend too much time in the room, this is a decent place for you.
+ Nice deck to sit outside at night and relax.
+ Mini fridge and microwave were handy.
+ Shower worked fine and looked clean.
- Parking. Be prepared to be parked in or have to find on street parking somewhere (very difficult).
- Pretty sure we did not get fresh sheets or towels the few days we stayed there, or if the sheets were changed at all since the last guest. Kinda gross.
- The hallways and common areas do smell a little dank or dingy.
Other things to know that may bother you, but weren't a big deal to us:
- Rooms are fairly small.
- I wouldn't necessarily expect prompt service or hospitality.
- Walls are very thin. Don't expect much privacy.
- The AC worked fine but was a little noisy.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking