Summer Place Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$264
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Hampton.com
$219
Orbitz.com
$369
$358
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$264
$256
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$439
All reviewsthree blocksaffordable place to stayrooms are smallblue moonwalking distance to everythingdansunflowers
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I called Summer Place Hotel at the last minute on Saturday, July 21, and found they had a room available for that evening. What I was not expecting was a cozy little hotel within a block's walk of the beach at a VERY reasonable price!!! We loved our night there and would full-heartedly recommend it to anyone in need of a good night's rest. The bed was comfortable and the room VERY clean. I will go back there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martha H
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This "hole-in-the-wall" was absolutely disgusting, such a scam...easily the worst vacation experience of our lives. We basically walked into a closet that had an overpowering stench of mildew and dead bugs all over the place. We were afraid to put our stuff down or even take a shower since there was a spiderweb hanging from the faucet. The place didn't look like it had been cleaned since it was opened. We were also woken up all night long by the slamming of the stairwell door. And I almost forgot to mention that you had to ring the bell no less than ten times before being serviced. We got the hell out of there the next day and left early with no refund. Please don't waste your money; unfortunately it ruined our whole Rehoboth Beach experience.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank soccer14k
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Our personal experience has always been pleasant in the 4 years we have stayed at Summer Place Hotel. You cant get a better place to stay this close to the beach for the price and hospitality. The parking is very easy at 5 dollars a day and your car is right outside your door. Only 1 block from beach and 1.5 blocks from rehoboth ave.

Room Tip: specify your wants in the reservation email and Dan will be happy to accomadate you. I would recommend the second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zachary k
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I read the reviews before we ventured out to Rehobeth and must say that it made me a bit nervous. Lesson learned- don't let one person's horrible experience determine yours. Our experience was extremely pleasant. It's not luxury, but who needs that at the beach? Rooms were clean, a bit small, but perfect for our needs. This beach house is located in the heart of the town and everything is within walking distance.. Who could ask for more. When I was getting my complimentary coffee, I had the pleasure of conversation w/ the owner.. He really is a nice guy. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 22, 2012

After all the reviews I read, I was really worried about what I would find. This was a last minute trip and everything on/near the beach was booked, so I took the plunge. With such low rates, you have to go in with the expectation that you are staying at a motel, not a hotel. My king size room met this expectation. The room was clean, no stains on the bed sheets and no bugs. The size of the room was small, but it met it's purpose. Bathroom was clean, the AC unit in the room worked, tv worked, and the mini fridge worked. I came to Rehoboth Beach to spend time at the beach, not the hotel so I didn't mind staying here. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel, then don't stay here. This is a motel so don't expect anything fancy.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family