“Excellent day on the water!”

Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons With Nick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Nick took my wife and kids out for a paddle board lesson and they all had a great time. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, and they all came back wanting more. This was there first time out and Nick was able to get them paddling comfortably with one lesson. I recommend Nick for anyone who is looking to have a great time and learn how to paddle.

1  Thank WibbsSurf

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Nick is an awesome instructor! My son took a lesson with Nick in Dewey. Nick was very patient and taught him the basics. He is hooked! Nick's love of stand up paddle boarding is contagious. We will contact Nick for additional lessons on our next trip to the beach!

1  Thank APworldtraveller
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nick was a great paddleboard teacher! It was my first time in Rehoboth; I was visiting Delaware beaches for the first time with my husband and two-year-old son. My husband knew I wanted to try stand up paddle boarding, so he watched our son while I took my lesson.

Nick showed me all the basics and made me feel surprisingly comfortable on the water for my first time trying the sport. By the end of only a single hour, I was pushing through the water with ease! I felt a great deal of pride that I'd tried something new and challenging.

I would recommend Nick 100% if you're looking for a complete lesson on paddleboarding. He taught me a lot and I'm sure he'll do the same for you!

1  Thank Emma T
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was hesitant to sign up for lessons, but standup paddleboarding has really picked up in Rehoboth where we have our beach house. So, I figured if I'm going to grab a paddleboard anyway, I might as well do it right.

Frankly, Nick was great. Clearly he enjoys the sport, and his enthusiasm is infectious. I also appreciated his patience, because my balance isn't exactly the greatest and I gripe when I don't pick things up quickly. Nonetheless, over a course of a few lessons, Nick's encouragement helped me stick to it, and I really had a great time!

I'm recommending he teach my daughter, who I'm sure will come to love the sport.

2  Thank Josh M
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for something to do at the beach and have been wanting to learn how to SUP ( which thanks to the adorable Nick of paddleboard nick we learned is the acronym for stand up paddle boarding!) we spent two hours with Nick. The first twenty minutes or so he fit us with our equipment- a life jacket a paddle and a huge board- and taught us the basics. Before we knew it we were out on the Rehoboth Bay paddling away- standing! Neither my friend nor I are overly athletic but we do like to try new things and we were "stoked" ( Nick's word) when we were soon standing and paddling on the Bay. Nick was patient, knowledgable, and an awesome instructor/guide. And did I mention absolutely adorable??!!

2  Thank JCTraveler1104