“Fresh quality sandwiches 1 block off the beach”
Review of Kay's Kitchen - CLOSED

Kay's Kitchen
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've been there twice, and both were great. Although it is primarily a takeout place, there are 5 or so tables. Unlike most takeout places, everything is cooked to order - they say everything is hand made from fresh ingredients and it shows. The place is spotless, which you don't always get that close to the beach. One day we wanted to get some food to take onto the beach. It is only 1 block back, just off Rehoboth ave. A few more steps than the places right on the boardwalk but well worth it. I picked up some burgers, a salad and some sides, sodas and bottled waters. They bagged them up and I brought to the beach and it was a big hit. The turkey burgers had a curry seasoning that was delicious. Another time I stopped in for breakfast and ate it there- great coffee and a breakfast sandwich cooked to order - I had a sausage, egg and cheese on an english muffin. Same story as lunch: much better quality than most beach places and just as affordable. Will definitely be going back again.

1  Thank John G
There are newer reviews for Kay's Kitchen

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We saw the lifeguards getting breakfast sandwiches here and thought we would give it a try. The sandwiches are made to order and are very tasty! My husband liked that it was also on the larger side, my daughter and I will share next time.

1  Thank CCCmomof3
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I just finished my salmon burger from Kay's Kitchen and had to sing its praises! Simple, delicious and a wonderful, healthy option in Rehoboth. My only regret is that I didn't stop in earlier.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We came across Kay's Kitchen, and is perfect for take-out. I got the salmon burger which was fresh and delicious. My husband got the turkey burger which was also very good. The prices are very reasonable. If you are looking for healthy, and good this is great place.