“French Toast Bagels!”
Review of K & H Hot Bagels - CLOSED

K & H Hot Bagels
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family introduced me to this place. I would never have stopped here if it they hadn't since I am not too big on bagels. Normally, I can take them or leave them. My family introduced me to K & H's french toast bagels & I immediately fell in love with them. They are amazing. They are almost like a dessert bagel. They are not tough or crunchy. They are soft and somewhat sweet. They are dusted with powdered sugar! They are great. They are kind of expensive at $1.59 each compared to a regular bagel, but they are worth it. They are a nice breakfast treat...one I will NOW crave each time I am at the beach!

Overall, K & H is just a small breakfast/lunch place tucked away in a strip mall. It is nothing fancy..just a quaint place with a counter and a few tables. They serve up bagels, bagel spreads, breakfast sandwiches, pastries & coffees for breakfast. For lunch they serve up soup, salad, hot & cold sandwiches and wraps. For the most part, their prices seem reasonable. The service when I stopped in was fast. I can't speak for the rest of their food yet, but their french toast bagels are delish.