“good booze”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

stopped in recently and found that the booze is outstanding! smooth and tasty they have definitely found a way to distill good spirits. haven't had a chance to eat there yet but looking forward to it

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate here for dinner and both had very good entrees. The service was excellent and the restaurant was nice.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My daughter got the ribs, some what of a rib fanatic, she said that they where some of the best ribs she's eaten. I love the seafood nachos very large. All the portions where vary large and had to get several to go boxes. Definitely will visit here again next year on our annual trip to the beach.

1  Thank Glenn S
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and 2 year old and I took a chance on this restaurant last weekend for dinner. I can't say enough good things about it!. The food was in large portions and excellent. The waitress was also very attentive, and the owner cam over several times to check on us. I always say the first impression means the most, and we will be eating here more frequently!

1  Thank er_Rn85
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were in the mood for seafood and they had more reasonable prices listed online for the distillery so we decided to give it a try. Our evening started out on the wrong foot when our waitress never appeared, but eventually another waitress noticed and the staff seemed to go out of their way to make up for it. The service was a little slow at times, but we still enjoyed ourselves.

The food is fantastic, the portions were huge for the price. We split a crab dip appetizer - highly recommend. I got crab mac and cheese, which was delicious. I had enough leftovers for 2 more meals. My husband got a steak, and our friend got crab cakes. Everything was very tasty!

Two of us also got vodkas, since we were at the distillery! The infused vodkas are delicious and should be sampled. All in all, a good place to try.

1  Thank Jean and Matt H