“Another Side of Rehoboth I Didn't Know”
Review of Eating Rehoboth

Eating Rehoboth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Rehoboth Walking Food Tour: Discover incredible sights and tastes on our walking food tours. Find out why Rehoboth is one of the nation’s fastest growing culinary hot spots! ​All food tastings included behind-the-scenes access, specialty alcoholic or non-alcoholic pairing. Learn the history of our community an get 5 bites & 5 sips on our 3 hour tour of Rehoboth Beach. Tickets are $45.00 for all food, beverage, and guidance.​ Our tours currently runs 2 days a week from 1-4 Fri and Sun. Check our Calendar for available bookings.​Tours begins at either Hotel Rehoboth or The Bellmoor Inn. Please arrive 15 minutes early. If you have any questions, need assistance with your order, or would like to inquire about a private tour, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

After living 90 minutes away from Rehoboth for the past 8 years, every trip here was merely a visit and we always hit the same spots for food and drinks. Not anymore. We considered ourselves pretty knowledgeable about the food scene here, but boy were we wrong.

After spending an enjoyable Sunday Spring afternoon, in just 3 hours, 4 of the 5 spots we visited I had never not only been in, but never had tasted. The guides are fun, well versed, and take you on a relaxing trip around town for delicious bites and drinks at each of the "surprise" locations. Not only was I full and happy at the end of the tour, we were already planning on what night we'd hit dinner at the places we had just visited. Finally, to top it off, you also get to meet new people who are there just as you are - to Eat Rehoboth!

1  Thank Matt C
"spend an afternoon"
in 11 reviews
"food scene"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 3 reviews
"lupo di mare"
"beautiful sunday"
"turkish restaurant"

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We enjoyed the food, the hospitality, the leaders, and our fellow foodies. A great way to discover the hidden gems in Rehoboth. Meeting the owners/chefs was great, and learning about their history, techniques, and specialties was fun. The interactions with the other people on the tour was great also ... what are their hidden treasures and gems in the area.

Looking forward to the Lewes and Bethany versions ...

And going again sometime...

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a 5 star tour of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I say this Rehoboth has never had anything like this before. We are locals and more than enjoyed it, we loved it. Our guides were extremely friendly and knowlegable about the reataurants around town and Rehoboth has many of them. They took us on an international quisine tour. First was a taste and drink at a great
Cuban / Mexican place called Marriachees. Great host and great food. Next was Chinese, called Cunfusius. Again excellent host and terrific food and drink, not like all of the take out places we are all familiar with! Third was a stop to clear our pallets. The most delicious ice cream and candy. A must try is the sea salt carmels and turtles. The 4th place is a very elaborate hotel / restaurant called Victoria's. We had the best baked oyster and great drink. The 5th place was a fantastic Turkish restaurant called Samera's. Their food is out of this world and for a taste was very generous. The host and his wife (the Chef, Samera are really great people). If you are nervous about Turkish food if you have never had it before, you will want to come back time and time again. The last, but not least, was called A'muse. This is American food. The chef not only made a few great things to taste, but also did 2 deminstations on how to make Mozarella cheese and pineapple sorbet, out of this world.
I can't even pick a favorite as all were so diverse and delicious.

The tour only consists of 16 guests, so book in advance. You will not regret it! They have them every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So worth checking it out. It will make you want to do it again. I know we will!

2  Thank lobbmcfarloand
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The tour was a great way to spend the day with friends and enjoy excellent food along the way. Although we are locals, this tour enabled us to learn the something about Rehoboth Beach and also each resturant we visited. I am looking forward to doing this again!!!

1  Thank Mary Beth S
See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I wanted to do something different for my husband's birthday and thought this tour would be a lot of fun. I included my sister in law and her husband and we all had an amazing time! How can you go wrong eating and drinking at 5 different downtown Rehoboth Beach restaurants? We were introduced to restaurant owners and chefs that delighted us with a sampling of their cuisine that they paired with wine or beer. We met really nice people and we were lucky enough to have Paul Cullen as our tour guide who also happens to be a former band member of Bad Company. My husband thanked me for a great weekend and I know this experience definitely contributed to making his birthday special.

1  Thank Pam760