“Best Italian in Rehoboth”

Frank & Louie's Italian Specialties
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian
baltimore
“Best Italian in Rehoboth”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Two nice guys with great fresh Italian. We picked up five sandwiches this am on the way to the beach. Delish! And the butter cakes. Yum!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cakeguy

Philadelphia
“Great little shop. Super fresh food / baked goods”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here based on TripAdvisor reviews. Happy I did. It's a small shop, they make about 10 types of sandwiches, some baked goods, including butter cakes. I have never had a "butter cake" before, but it was amazing. My partner and I already planned to take a few home to freeze.

Ordered a turkey and Swiss sandwich. It came on a chibatta roll with and nice red, fresh tomato.

Tomorrow I will probably go back for lunch and bring it to the beach. Prices were a bit steep, but It figured I was on vacation and a really well done cake was worth the $4. I would easily pay $13 for it as dessert in a restaurant.

1 Thank OhmZoned
“Amazing Italian sandwiches!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Ate there twice in the 3 days we stayed in Rehoboth and the sandwiches and baked goods are soooo delicious ! I had the #1 Tiny Dancer , which is fresh mozzarella , tomato , basil and olive oil on ciabatta bread. To die for ! We tried lots of different baked goods and they were all yummy! We had the coconut macaroons, almond macaroons, peanut butter cookies, brownie, butter cake , and pound cake ! The guys are super friendly and I will definitely go back ! I would recommend calling ahead to place your order if you don't want to wait , they actually told us this on day 2 ! One more thing, if you are used to crappy sandwiches from chain sub stores, this is what real sandwiches look and taste like !

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Wenderrella
“A real deal Italian shop”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I never do reviews on places but I just had to for frank and Louie's. Happen to be looking on google for places to eat in Delaware and stumbled across this place...I gotta say it was the best sub,sandwich,or hoagie I have ever eaten!! The brothers were both there and were extremely friendly. My girlfriend and I watched them freshly slice the meat and cheese directly onto the crusty ciabatta roll!!! We had the tiny dancer and sals special and they were both absolutely delicious!! If you are in rehoboth beach you MUST stop in at FRANK AND LOUIES!

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank Vtechkillacams
Rehobeth
“Horrible”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

First of all this place looked like a dump on the outside. Service was extremely slow and food tasted horrible. Definently won't be back.