“Not again”

Jake's Seafood House II
Ranked #79 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Jake's Seafood is celebrating 25 years of quality freshness and family tradition in Rehoboth Beach! Enjoy our award-winning Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and famous Seafood Bisque, or try one of our new menu items including Lobster Mac 'N Cheese, Fish Tacos, and Seared Scallops. We are family-friendly, serving lunch, dinner, and carry-out. We also offer a full selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. Our original location is one block off the beach in downtown Rehoboth, and our second location is on Route One (Coastal Highway) in Rehoboth.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My sisters, grandson and I decided eat at Jake's Seafood House as a recommendation that the food was very good. This is our first time here in Rehoboth Beach and stayed at the Comfort Inn. One of my sisters ordered the salmon and asked that it be cooked very well and no pink showing; but it came half cooked. I order the rose rockfish, which was overcooked and had too much salt in it. The thirds sister and grandson food was ok. We had planned to eat at Friday’s; now wish we had.

Our waitress was rude, inpatient and did not offer to tell us any specials or recommendation; I had to ask. The price we paid was NOT worth it here for the food and services. I was mindful, that when we enter, it was 9:30pm and they closed at 10pm. There were a lot of people still inside, so I told myself, we got stiffed. I saw no need of complaining, just won’t come here again. I will be back to Rehoboth Beach next week.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family sisters and grandson

JakesSeafood, Owner at Jake's Seafood House II, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience. We always aim to provide our customers with delicious food in a welcoming environment, and I apologize if we fell short on this occasion. I encourage you to always let your server or one of our managers know if you aren't happy with your meal- we would have been more than happy to adjust it to your liking! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope you'll give us a second chance sometime.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Went to Jakes for happy hour. The prices were good between 5-8 for food 2.50-6 for drinks! The bartenders were very nice. We will be back again

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Order the pasta salad if you like noodles. All the dishes we've ordered on our 2 meals there were delicious. Forgettable decor, but who cares if the food is this good. We got carryout of the pasta salad too since it was so good. Don't judge it by its looks.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I could not have asked for better service. My family and I was fortunate to have a great waitress her named was Vicky. She was very upbeat and really attended to all our needs. what topped off the great night was that we forgot our child's book bag and the manager Dan was willing to wait after hours so that I could pick up my childs bag. Again I experienced awesome customer service

1  Thank Syeed K
JakesSeafood, Owner at Jake's Seafood House II, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing with us! I'm very happy to hear that Vicky and Dan were able to provide you with great customer service. We hope you and your family will come and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

What a nice place to eat.My wife and I love it there.Its a beaufull place too.Lots of rooms,all types of places to sit,and roomy booths too.The food was perfect from soup to nuts.And the waitress were perfect and very helpful too.We love Abraham too what a great manager,he makes you feel so welcome too.We loved it so much we ate luch there the next day.Also the place is very clean.We will be back again

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed everything and we hope you and your wife will come and see us next time you're in town!