“Great Food”

Jake's Seafood House II
Ranked #96 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Jake's Seafood is celebrating 25 years of quality freshness and family tradition in Rehoboth Beach! Enjoy our award-winning Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and famous Seafood Bisque, or try one of our new menu items including Lobster Mac 'N Cheese, Fish Tacos, and Seared Scallops. We are family-friendly, serving lunch, dinner, and carry-out. We also offer a full selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. Our original location is one block off the beach in downtown Rehoboth, and our second location is on Route One (Coastal Highway) in Rehoboth.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This place has very good crabcakes, shrimp & scallops. It can
get crowded but it is well worth the wait. If you love seafood
you must stop here.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Even the manager agreed that the shrimp were bad--he tested them in front of me using my fork. Unimpressed with the service response.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A good spot for being apart from crowd. Was there on a Sunday(Labor Day weekend) and it wasn't crowded. What I didn't like is that the place is not really taken care of. Some dirty spots here and there. Water glasses where not cleaned enough. The food I ordered was a stake with fries and coleslaw as sides plus caesar salad. The steak was great, fries and coleslaw not really good, and the salad was with a minimal amount of caesar sauce. The wine I ordered was red cabernet but I got some white wine without notice. The service overall is good, the price could be better. Would go again if do not find better alternatives in the region.

1  Thank adg-77700
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The salmon was great, the wine was perfect and the service was very good. I gotta eat at Jake's every time I get to Rehoboth Beach area.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We live nearby and regularly stop by for lunch or an early dinner. Food is adequate, and I often get a salad and steamed shrimp. Shrimp comes with Old Bay seasoning and satisfies my appetite. Rolls are served warm and very good. A decent family place or local place to get some grub, a beer and watch a game. Staff are friendly overall, and the place accommodates large groups well without the panic that occurs at other establishments. Prices have risen over recent years, probably more than is worthy, but a decent meal with a shorter wait than most downtown establishments.