“Boring.”

Friendly's
Ranked #194 of 271 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Boring.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very boring atmosphere, poor & unpleasant color scheme. The uniforms are hideous. Very bad color choice, dull & boring. Rude manager. Such a smart alick, should be fired.

• Visited March 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Lived up to their name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I would never say Friendly's was my favorite diner-type restaurant. I have had some bad experiences at one in the DC area. So, when my family wanted to eat at the one on Hwy 1 in Rehobeth Beach, I was not excited. The inside is just like any other Friendly's I've seen. However, this particular place had service that exceeded my expectations.
We were attended by just about every waitress in place as each of them ensured everything was going ok with our meal and service. The food was pretty good as I had the patty melt and finished up with 2 scoops of mint choco chip ice cream. Only regret is I did not try butterscotch vs chocolate syrup with the ice cream.

• Visited December 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Good value food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great value for the price. Burgers are decent. Ad a salad for a reasonable price. Free ice cream sundae with featured specials.

Visited September 2013
Louisa, Virginia
“Icecream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Do I need to say more? We had this waffle sundae that was really awesome. I wish there were a Friendly's closer to where I live.

Visited September 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Very slow service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We arrived and the restaurant had four other tables. The service was extremely slow and we waited a significant amount of time to receive our lunch. The food was hot and arrived as ordered.

Visited August 2013