“East Coast Tradition”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Casapulla's South Steaks & Sub - CLOSED

Casapulla's South Steaks & Sub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned Italian deli serving subs, steaks, and deli sandwiches. Eat in, Take out, Online ordering. Variety of Italian retail items. "Heat and Serve" frozen trays of stuffed shells, sausage and peppers, meatballs, lasagna, porketta, baked ziti and London broil. Sub trays available. We offer easy entertaining solutions. Be a guest at your next party! Traditionally delicious since 1956!
Palm Springs, California
“East Coast Tradition”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is the kind of food I want when visiting the east coast. Subs (Hoagies) , Cheesesteaks, Tastycakes, etc! And they do it very well indeed!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bon1111

Allentown, PA
“Great Turkey Sub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Ordered the Turkey Stuffer sub sandwich, since I read about it online, and I had to try one. A sub sandwich with real turkey breast, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.....Thanksgiving on a bun! Well, it is genius. I loved it, and will never visit Rehoboth again without stopping here! Wish I was there right now just to get the Thanksgiving sub. See you next summer!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank esther046
Lewes, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Subs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been coming to rehoboth for the last 25 years. I originally brought subs at there first store on route 24. So I have seen them at their best. Over the years they have been slipping to the point I no longer go there. The subs have gone they way of at lot of food places short on subance but high on price. Now if you want a good sub you have to ask to double the meat. We never had to do that in the past it was always packed. Like a lot of stores in the area they never think of the future they figure that it's all tourist so who cares take the money and run you won't be back so screw them. And they are right I for one won't be back I'll find another place that will treat me right.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tom Z
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,546 helpful votes
“Great Italian sandwich....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

I had the Italian sub loaded with meats, cheeses, veggies, oils, mayo on tasty bread and loved it. I had the large sub with a large soda for around $10.00. I would come back again for sure. Very tasty.

• Visited June 2012
5 Thank AlexanderDelarge
Delaware Beaches
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great meats, cheeses and breads add up to great hoagies (subs) and steak sandwiches. When you pull up and smell the aroma you know this place is the real deal!

I highly recommend the Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak. Not too hot, in fact, kind of sweet but with that unique Buffalo Sauce taste. Grab extra napkins!

Visited March 2012