“It was nice”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #107 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2014

It was a nice quiet evening and the food was good but took just a little longer to be served than we would have liked.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Ordered carry out from bartender. He was friendly and helpful with my order. All items on the salad bar were fresh. Hostess helpful

Reviewed April 1, 2014

They have it all: Slow, unfriendly service; chicken salad that includes raw chicken; a bathroom with overflowing urinal. We got all that in just one meal here. And that is the only chance they will get.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The server was not rude, but very informal, he didn't introduce himself, he didn't suggest anything new too us. The spinach dip was okay, would've been better with pita chips or bread. Salad bar was good but it was a mess, everything was everywhere and dressings mixed with each other.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I eat here probably twice a month. I usually eat in the booth area at the bar. It's more low key by the bar and I get really good service there. I don't like to eat in the crowded, noisy dining room. Surprisingly, the food here is really good! I joined the Ruby Tuesday "So Connected" club and I get specials so I take advantage of them. The burgers are gigantic, the lobster has never disappointed, everything is fresh, except hey don't do the best job of keeping the salad bar freshened and stocked. Sometimes the lettuce is wilted and the serving bowls are near empty. They could really do a better job with the salad bar. Otherwise, this is a good place to eat. The portions are large and the service is fast and friendly.