“Not Pizza...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 17, 2013

In a town where there is a pizza place and an ice cream shop on every block, the Robin Hood is a good alternative. My daughter and I were looking for something quick but not fast food. The Robin Hood has been on the Avenue as long as I can remember. She had the crab cake salad and I had the homemade Greek soup, hot turkey with zucchini and squash, which was the vegetable of the day. (I also took a club sandwich to go) Our food was fresh and very good. Inexpensive ! The service was friendly and quick. The dining room was very clean. I highly recommend the Robin Hood if you are feeling like you need some fresh vegetables in the midst of all the beach junk food.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

While the service was very good, the food was lack luster. My bacon omelet was flavorful, but not fluffy as I am used to having in my omelets. The included home fries were lacking in flavor. My fiancé had the pancakes that were rubbery in texture. In the end we should have gone to our usual breakfast place a few blocks down - The Bake Shoppe.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a little closer to the beach, and is more like a traditional diner. Very good food, service and prices. Liked this a little better than the Corner Grille.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and it was good. Portions were not big but an ok size. It is small and rather crowded. Nothing fancy, but appeared clean, and staff was nice.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We ducked into this restaraunt for lunch when our 3 year old was crashing and needed food. What we found was very good, fresh, basic Greek and American food. I was interested in sea food and was not disappointed with their fried shrimp. It was basic but high quality and a great deal price-wise...