“outstanding eggs benedict”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 27, 2013

small, homey restaurant in downtown Rehoboth, a block from the beach. breakfast and lunch only. they do eggs benedict very well, the hollandaise is light and the eggs are never overcooked.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The Robin Hood restaurant is very family friendly. The prices are right, and because they keep their menu simple, the food is prepared very quickly. Service and prices were great!

1  Thank musicalminded
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I enjoy going to this restaurant. The atmosphere and servers are friendly. It is a very happy place. Good food, especially the specials and breakfast. Good coffee. Basic diner food but it is reasonably priced, which is not always the case in Rehoboth, and of good proportion. I usually get whatever the special is and have not been disappointed. Diner atmosphere with booths.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We ate 2X here for breakfast. We were seated immediately. They even had a morning paper. The prices were very reasonable, and fast. Warm, family atmosphere.

1  Thank wandabhall
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've eaten here twice. The first time was with my husband for breakfast and we really enjoyed the experience. The second time was this summer and this time I went with my kids and my friend and her kids. The service was very good (although it was a late lunch so we were only 1 of 3 tables occupied at the time). The food was also delicious. My friend raved about the pancakes and my 5 year old cleaned his plate completely. I had the gyro which was also very good!