“No mas !”
Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I’ll make this short:
1. Party of 16. We had 2 waiters with very slow service.
We had to hunt down waiter for our check;
2. Very sweet, “unrummy” mojito;
3. Can get better fajitas at any Tex-Mex restaurant;
4. Chips with minuscule dish of salsa.

Sorry Dos Locos not next year.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My fajitas came with ample fixings....not often the case at many restaurants. I ordered the steak fajita and there were actual pieces of steak cooked as ordered rather than pieces of dried up steak I have encountered elsewhere. I did order a medium margarita but found it in the weak side which in the long run was probably better due to the size of the drink!

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Clean, service was a bit slow even though the place was empty. The food was not great. No seasoning in my crab enchilada. Plenty of crab but it was bland. Same for my husband's chimichanga. Plenty of crab but just not flavorful.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

It was my first time to this restaurant. We ordered the seafood nachos and I order Shrimp Fajitas. They should warn you of the portion sizes :). The seafood nachos could feed a family of four for an appetizer or two for a meal. The amount of seafood provided was large and included shrimp, lobster and crab. Tasty appetizer. By the time I received the Fajitas, I was full. The fajitas were also tasty and were of a more normal portion with Rice. The host was great and checked in with us a few times to make sure that everything was going well. The menu has a vast selection of items including stone grill items which is a nice option,

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both enjoyed fajitas here tonight. I got Steak and chicken, she got steak and shrimp. Awesome and filling.