“Great lunch spot”
Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Reviewed April 24, 2013

When in need of a good margahrita go here! Service is good , and nice atmosphere. Food is your average Mexican but worth a stop for lunch.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Crab lovers, attention, please! Just select the crab quesadilla and enjoy a spiritual experience! It was amazing. The others enjoyed steak fajitas, which were superb. Both the black beans and the refried beans are treats. It is a popular restaurant year-round on weekends and during the beach season, so expect a line at meal times, but the food is very well prepared, wonderfully presented, and the portions are generous, making the wait worth it. We're looking forward to returning!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Jorge was our waiter, he is excellent. I eat here at least once a month, and look for him. (plus I left my wallet and he came out on the street to find me!!) The food during Lent was awesome on Friday night, nice portions, great price, healthy and fresh. Did not enjoy crab quesadilla, difficult eating, due to falling apart, suggest contents to be cut up-but flavor was good. I really appreciate Joe stopping by tables. It is a personal touch, that puts out "fires", and adds to a caring atmosphere, for a positive experience. I prefer the individual Margaritas to the pitchers.. Love this place. You could eat her for 6 months and still not eat the same thing twice. HUGE menu. Very friendly!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stopped by for lunch but on the recommendation of a friend tried something off the lobster section of the dinner menu. Great choice. I had the lobster burrito with the spicy sauce, guacamole and sour cream with sides of rice and black beans. Have found in the past that meals in restaurants in the boardwalk area of beach resort towns can be overpriced for the value. Not in this case. The burrito was huge and stuffed full of lobster with no other additives (such as rice) to increase the size of the portion. While I asked for the spicy sauce, it was only moderately hot compared to some green sauces I have encountered. This allowed the full taste of the lobster to come through. I will definitely be going back to try some of the other dishes on the lobster menu. I won't recommend a place with average food for an inflated price and Dos Locos does not fit into that category. Priced at $23.50 it is definite worth the price.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped in in a weekend in March and there was a wait. Not to long though and ultimately worth it. We didn't get the stone grill entrees, but they definately looked good. We went basic with fajitas and fish tacos. Fajitas were as expected and the tacos were excellent. Margaritas BIG, and delicious. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We will definately be back but we will be requesting a booth. Sitting at a table in the center was a pain because everytime the wheeled out a cart with a hot stone grill on it "we" were in the way. The waiters were polite about it, it was a little anoying.