“Great choice for New years without a reservation”
Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 281 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Charlestown, Maryland
“Great choice for New years without a reservation”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

we had been shopping all day at the outlet malls and decided to grab something to each in town before heading home. We stopped a t couple of places and were either turned away or blown away by the steep Fix Price menus - until we got to Dos Locos. They had a table for five ready for us and we took it right away. The erver was was awesone, and exptremely patient with our five year old. Everyone had a great meal - the choices were excellent. Wife had a lobster option, I had a excellent pork borrito - when they say the green sauce is hot, they mean it! the kids loved everything put in front of them and we all left very, very full.

Awesome end to a busy day. I highly recommend to anyone visiting Rehoboth.

• Visited December 2012

Winchester, Virginia
“Great Food!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Everytime my partner and I come to Rehoboth Beach we have to eat at Dos Locos. It is a must. The food is fresh and incredibly tasty. The service is always good. It's consistent and that's incredibly important. They change the menu up seasonally and have a nice variety. We def recommend it.

Sanibel Island, Florida
“good fare, decent adult beverages!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Being a local my bride and I have dined at Joe's place numerous times. A review really isn't going to effect Joe's business because he is always busy, the word is out.
My bride likes the get a salad as part of her meal because they have an awesome house dressing.
I am more of a shrimp fajitas kind of guy. Get the 24 ounce over the pitcher, its a better deal....you know what I mean!

• Visited September 2012
Lewes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fresh Food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat in Rehoboth. The food is always fresh and good. The service is excellent. what else can you say!

• Visited October 2012
Milton, Delaware
“Another great meal”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

After 7 hours of driving we were tired and hungry. We had been to Dos Locos 2 times before and had an outstanding meal the first time (steak for my husband and fajitas for me). Second time was good but not like the first. But I think it was more my choices that the food. This time was great. I love quesadillas and they were $5 off that night. I had the cheese tomato and shredded chicken served with a romaine salad. At first I was skeptical because It looked messy and runny. But it was delicious! The chicken was so flavorful and moist. My husband's quesadilla had cheese spinach and grilled chicken and although it was good it wasn't as good as mine. This will be one of our "regular" places to eat.

• Visited October 2012