“Good but needs more music!”

Zogg's Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 273 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Caribbean
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lewes, Delaware
“Good but needs more music!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a Tuesday night at 7PM. The food was really good we had chicken wings and crab dip in a bread bowl. Burgers and Grouper Taco also fries.
I really wish they had better music they had one guy who played steel drum and mandolin but he was on break more than he played and when he was playing he was letting the little kids practice.
The drinks were really good and good prices. All in all we did enjoy this place.

• Visited July 2013

Chevy Chase, MD
“Love Those Fish Tacos”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I returned because I had great memories of their fish tacos from the year before and I was not disappointed. Other members of my party had the crab cakes and enjoyed them. They have live music (steel drums/guitar/singing) which adds to the tropical atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Yummy & Fun”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I love Zoggs! It has a great beach vibe and this time there was even a guy playing the steel drums. They have an extensive rum list, and make some of the best mojitos on the beach. We got the fried gator based on our servers recommendation last year, and got it again this year and it did not disappoint. I have had several varieties of their taco, and they are some of the best fish and pulled pork tacos I have ever eaten. The servers are friendly, and seem to enjoy their job. I can't wait to go back again next year!

• Visited June 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
“Fun Place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Zogg's has a great atmosphere. The place has a laid back beachy vibe and the live music is alot of fun. The fish tacos are our favorite. The only complaint we have is the service which has never been too good.

Visited August 2012
Westminster, Maryland
“Mom was impressed!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My Mom and I spent this past weekend in Rehoboth Beach. Mom is in her 70's, so it's hard for us to agree on where to eat. We were walking the Boardwalk and veered right onto Wilmington, in search of something that we could agree on for lunch.

We stopped to look in the window next door when I noticed (how can you not?) the brightly painted boards and signs guiding you up a ramp and back onto a deck. We bit and followed the path. Once there, we searched for an entrance and found it with a note on a slider that said simply 'Welcome'. Mom was suspicious, I was sure this was it! It takes confidence to welcome guests that way.

We entered and were faced with a pool table, followed closely by a bar. We kept going to the tables in the back, which appear to be fabricated from 1" plywood. Everything was painted in bright colors and you couldn't help but feel at ease.

Anthony came to wait on us and Mom asked for a hot tea. I could see her nose was screwing up and I knew this was the test. Anthony reappears quickly with a big, steaming cup of tea. He also proactively provided anything that you would want with a tea and won Mom over then and there. As Mom stated, it's rare to get such a big cup, that's hot and strong!

We ordered burgers: Mom the house specialty and me with one of the more flamboyant ones. Mom ordered sweet potatoe fries, I ordered mac and cheese (guaranteed by Anthony to be the best ever). Both burgers were cooked exactly as we ordered and while Mom normally eats only half of her food, she did not stop until she was done. (No, Mom was not so hungry that it didn't matter, it was good!)

The sweet potatoe fries were delicous. Mom compared them to a dessert right on your plate. It was obviously from the touch of sweetness that they were fresh. My mac and cheese was as Anthony promised: the best! Also from scratch and you could taste it. We even had a side of spicy mayo which really set things off. I'm a huge pickle person and these were incredible. Lots and lots of sliced pickles on the plate!

Pop music played overhead, not too loud, and put you in a bar state of mind. If it were not the middle of the afternoon on a weekend with Mom, I would have started drinking and more than likely stayed the night!

Highly recommend this for a casual lunch. Very relaxing and very affordable. The food was well worth the money (about $25 with tip). As a matter of fact, they could get away with charging more. Lesser places do.

• Visited January 2013