“Key West style outdoor drinking and eating.”

Zogg's Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #34 of 286 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Not fine dining, but still a fun beachy place to grag a bite (great fish tacos) and drink. Right off the boardwalk too. Almost all outdoor seating so it's weather dependent for the most part. On a sunny day this place is fun.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We are locals and this is the place we choose to take the kids when we go to funland. For some reason it's never too crowded it has lot's of outdoor seating and an awesome menu. They have at least 6 different kinds of fish tacos on the menu.
It's not gourmet dining, but great food nonetheless. The prices are not bad either for a resort town.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Was in mood for some oysters and beach ambiance....peeked at menu at the entrance, and saw they had gator on menu as well, so I went in with my teenage sons. Our very awesome server recommended the Buffalo chicken mac 'n cheese. Oh.my.God...it was soooo good. The local oysters were fresh and tasty..nice band playing blues...great beer and rum selection--this place really had it all. Prices weren't too bad for Rehoboth..certainly worth it quality-wise. Only complaint is the chairs were uncomfortable....my kids teased me about the scale-like pattern imprint it left on the backs of my legs. But a small price to pay for excllent beach grub..you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Janell M
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Awesome rum bar, oysters we're very good. Next time we will eat more and drink less. Glad we found it, would make it a regular stop when I'm in town.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The outside dining is a much nicer atmosphere than inside. The food quality is outstanding. I will come back every time I'm in town. The fried plantains are to die for and the seafood entrees are great. I had fish stuffed with crab imperial, it was as good as it gets. The live music really makes the meal, a perfect night out.