“HUGE portions”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Washington D.C.
“HUGE portions”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Awesome sized sandwiches, excellent crabcakes, good bar action, and tv's all around with World Cup action. Service very friendly too. Also, outdoor seating. Would definitely return.

Stratford, CT
“Noisy but good”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Arenas has great casual food, and a tremendous variety of beer. It's always crowded and noisy, but they have outdoor dining too. The portions are large and they have a great variety from sandwiches to hummus plates to salads. Great any time of the day or night.

Visited June 2014
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Good food & service with seating outside for you & your dog!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We ate here tonight & brought our dog. I had the fish tacos & my other half had a cheese steak. Food never disappoints. The outdoor seating is nice since it gets a breeze in the alley where it is situated. We brought our dog, as did another guest. The staff was very accomodating getting is water for our pet & being very careful when bringing food & drinks, as not to step on his tail!

New Castle, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to visit for a quick bite...”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

While staying at the local Bewitched B&B in Rehoboth my sister and I were looking for a restaurant that we could grab something quick to eat, and we stumbled across Arena's in an alcove off the main street. We ordered fish & chips and it was the best we ever had! We loved it so much we went back that evening. They also have a bar there, if you're looking for nighttime entertainment and great food!

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Worst experience ever.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I went to this place in the winter on a Wednesday night. I ordered a sandwich, which took 25 minutes to get, which was strange considering there were only 2 other tables that appeared to have already received their food. There was entirely too much mayo on it even though i My server who introduced herself as Meg took about 15 minutes before she even acknowledged us, coming to the table reaking of cigarette smoke and alcohol. I was sitting close to the window where the food comes up where there was a tall skinny guy with glasses and tattoos on the other side talking really bad about other employees. I overheard my server and the same guy from the kitchen talking about drugs, and every other word was the F bomb. You couldn't pay me to go back to this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014