“Worst experience ever.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I went to this place in the winter on a Wednesday night. I ordered a sandwich, which took 25 minutes to get, which was strange considering there were only 2 other tables that appeared to have already received their food. There was entirely too much mayo on it even though i My server who introduced herself as Meg took about 15 minutes before she even acknowledged us, coming to the table reaking of cigarette smoke and alcohol. I was sitting close to the window where the food comes up where there was a tall skinny guy with glasses and tattoos on the other side talking really bad about other employees. I overheard my server and the same guy from the kitchen talking about drugs, and every other word was the F bomb. You couldn't pay me to go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went for a casual lunch. Ordered the turkey cobb and was saddened that it was made with salty deli meat and not fresh turkey or even chicken. Great bloody Mary in nice cup you can keep, if you want. Service good, nice to sit outside. They were kind enough to have my dog served with a bowl of water. Owner very nice. Saw their delivery trucks out and about.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We eat here atleast once a week in the summer time we love the feel and the food is outstanding waitresses are awesome my only complaint is the draft beer could be colder

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Came here for the Death Fries (fries topped with melted cheese, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, and bacon - holy heart attack!), and had a really great time! The service was pretty spectacular, which I wasn't expecting from a "deli." They are more like a misguided bar with decent food and a GREAT beer selection.

Must try: Hot Tots. These tater tots are smothered with melted cheese, jalepenos, and a siracha ranch that will have your mouth watering/crying/begging for more. Good stuff!

Morgan was a wonderful server - we were impressed. So attentive and helpful!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Their bottled/canned beer selection is good and varied. Their daily specials are great. Service is quite good. The food is good, but would be somewhat overpriced if not for the daily specials.