“Excellent neighborhood restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Skip downtown Rehoboth in the summer, this restaurant on the forgotten mile has great food, great pricing and parking. Show up for the EB specials or Bar specials and pricing is even better with no wait. Dinning room is comfortably formal, the bar is friendly and so is the staff. Attracts locals and older clientele,not the spot for small children, leave them at home. American cuisine, menu includes seafood, beef, and good selection of pasta dishes. Chef does like to experiment with cheese on seafood dishes which I would avoid. With all the gourmet spots in Rehoboth I choose to eat here once a week.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is the 4th time I have visited thhis restaurant in my vacations at the Delaware Beaches.. We are never disappointed. The atmosphere is lovely, the service is great. and the food is always good....This is one of my favorite restaurants in Rehoboth...

1  Thank foodster12
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was to be the culmination of our family trip to Rehoboth Beach. I had planned to take my in-laws out to a nice dinner before we left. We had passed by this place several times during our trip and I was curious to try it out. I talked with my wife's aunt and uncle who live around the corner from this restaurant and they gave it good reviews.

I called ahead and made reservations since we would be going during the hight of dinner service and there were eight of us. We waited almost an hour before our food came out. We were about to walk out when the waitress brought it out to us. The food was very good. I had the Portugese Fisherman's Stew which was incredible! Our waitress did her best to keep our glasses full and brought out extra bread to try and fill in the wait. Overall, the food and atmosphere was good, though not worth the price we were charged for it.

2  Thank mowens2
Reviewed July 21, 2012

always good; we eat here once during every trip to this beach

Reviewed July 20, 2012

we went to just in thyme tonight for dinner. it has been about 8 years since we have dined there. we went there with our mother tonight as she likes great food that is not over-gourmeted. well, we should have just gone to the cracker barrel. as i remember justin thyme always had a good dinner to serve without gouging the guests. well, tonight, we were rudely awakened by being gouged for poor food. all three of our dinners were absolutely flavorless. we started with the coconut shrimp which was served with a dipping sauce that any studied chef would not have served with a spicy sauce. serve coconut shrimp with tropical dipping sauce, and you have a winner. the ny strip had absolutely no flavor, however the onion mushroom topping was quite good..........but that is not what we were paying for, otherwise, we would have just ordered mushroom and onion soup if it was available. the carpetbagger steak was absolutely flavorless, as well. how is that possible with gorgonzola cheese and all the other ingredients? the demi glace was nothing more than slightly thickened bouillan. salty, thin, no wow factor whatsoever. the shrimp and crab pasta dish..........forget about it. mooshy pasta, gummy shrimp and a little bit of crab. they should have just named this dish...........mucho garlic and butter with old shrimp and bitsy crab. our server never checked back with us until our utensils were crossed on our plates...........we surrendered............and when we said that everything was pretty much flavorless.........she replied.........oh, i am speechless.....and then promptly asked us if we wanted dessert. we regret not having dessert, perhaps chocolate would have eliminated this aftertaste that we are experiencing now. we would not have minded this meal if we were paying 12 dollars a plate..........but that is not what we paid. we do not support corporate restaurants and chain restaurants of the like, however, your restaurant would certainly make someone without the knowledge of rehoboth beach run to such places on highway one. step it up......get back into the rehoboth beach gourmet groove!!!

1  Thank jagged62