“Great food, great price!”

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 281 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great price!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Menu has a lot of options. Even has a section to explain what everything is for people who don't eat authentic mexican food. Everything we ordered was amazing! Service was good and the meal didn't take long to arrive. They also offer a pretty extensive drink menu. Would definitely go back!!

1 Thank Jennim410

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Great food, true authentic mexican from a chain in delaware, wow.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Love good mexican and in rehoboth love dos locos and agave in lewes. Never thought this restaurant would have good food and yet it does. Tried a few different dishes a few times and always had good quality and also on a side note, great prices. Worth a try if you love mexican. Cheers!

2 Thank mrem99
Bainbridge NY
“If you love mexican go here!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and i love mexican food and we went here twice!! margaritas were amazing!! prices were very reasonable!! No negatives at all!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Pattidh
Rehoboth Beach,DE
“Budget Mexican I like”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Enchiladas poblanas my standard order, an entire lunch elsewhere $20 plus, $10 here. Though I don't eat here because of price, I'm always amazed when the bil comes at how cheap it is. Though, I don't drink booze.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank mgatty
Lewes, Delaware
“Loud Decor, Quiet Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My wife and I enjoy authentic Mexican food so we stopped into La Tolteca one early evening to have dinner. The place, to put it mildly, was a bit "loud" when it came to decor. The service was pleasant and efficient, but the food was nothing more than average and a bit "quiet" when compared to the spicy heat I've had in other Mexican restaurants. Don't get me wrong. We enjoyed our meal, but I have definitely had better.

Visited April 2012