“Who can go to Rehoboth and NOT go to Thrasher's?”

Thrasher's French Fries
Ranked #20 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

What would a trip to the boardwalk be without a bucket of Thrasher's french fries? With vinegar? Even the sea gulls swoop down and steal them from you -- they know a good thing when they see one!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

not sure what all the fuss over these french fries is - they were a little soggy - they remind me of 5 guys fries. They were just OK - not worth paying over $5 for fries to me.

1  Thank emkharts
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The fries were just okay! I dont think that they were anything special. I dont think i would recommend this place.

1  Thank Darian C
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was my first experience at Thrashers and it will not be my last. All they serve are fries and they're awesome. The potatoes are cut fresh and fried to perfection. A medium size order can serve 3 people and a bucket can serve 4 adults.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We travel to Rehoboth each year, and see many people with buckets of Thrashers. We decided to give it a try, and we're very disappointed. We were given a cup of greasy globs that were supposed to be fries. Also, would it kill them to put out a bottle of ketchup? We should have gone to Five Guys across the street. The fries are much better, cheaper, and we could have relaxed in air conditioned comfort instead of hunting down a bench outside.

1  Thank Aaron S