“Cannot visit Rehoboth Beach without some Thrashers”

Thrasher's French Fries
Ranked #20 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 29, 2014

These are the best fries. Their business model is so simple - fries and sodas. I wish I had thought of this. Service is always quick, the fries are always hot and fresh. We never seem to buy the right size as we always wish we had more. If you have never had them with vinegar give it a try. If you are sharing the fries, ask for a tray. Also good if you are not sharing but want to make sure you get enough vinegar on all the fries, not just the ones at the top of the cup. You can even get a small cup to take some vinegar to go. Make sure you grab enough napkins.

There are newer reviews for Thrasher's French Fries

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been going to Thrashers for many years. We love the fresh fries and salty goodness of fresh cut potatoes. I especially love them with vinegar. Just can't get enough of them . Our whole family loves them. We eating them while walking the boardwalk.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Thrashers French fries are great any time of day or night. There is nothing better than having your own medium fries and a large coke and sitting on the boardwalk and watching the ocean. Absolute heaven!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Yes, I eat Thrasher's fries every time I visit Rehoboth Beach. Yes, everyone says they're great! All they serve is fries -- that is fresh -- never frozen -- and freshly-peeled potatoes fried in Peanut Oil. Large portions; never greasy; lightly salted; and always with a great taste. The fries are Fabulous! All that is fried in their Peanut Oil are the potatoes -- nothing else -- I like it a lot! They provide Malt Vinegar to "sauce" their Fries -- tastes good! NOTE: Do Not ask for ketchup -- they take it as an insult saying their fries are so good they need no such substance. Yes they're correct: Ketchup is not needed & do try their Malt Vinegar on your fries, instead; especially if you've not had that experience. PS: yes, I'll admit that sometimes I do "bring-my-own" so I can have ketchup with my fries -- why not! But, please know that Thrasher's fries are superb either by-themselves; with Malt-Vinegar; or with "the K-word" <grin> . Thrasher's is a "Must" when visiting Rehoboth Beach DE, Enjoy!

2  Thank Lite T
Reviewed March 31, 2014

than to be in Rehoboth eating Thrasher's fries. They are an institution, a sacrament. Putting malt vinegar on them is an absolute requirement. No ketchup, however. That's sacrilege. Good price too for the bucket or cups that you get spilling over with wonderful fries cooked in peanut oil, I believe.

1  Thank Dennis P