“Always tasty”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I look forward to Thrasher's fries everytime we come to Rehoboth. They are fresh, hot, tasty and addictive. They are a bit greasy, so I can't give them 5 stars, but hey they are french fries!

There are newer reviews for Thrasher's French Fries

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The fries are made in peanut oil and are AMAZING! They are wonderful with vinegar on them. You must try them while you are walking along the boardwalk.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I moved to Delaware about four years ago. We were told to check out Thrasher's fries when at the beach. Boy, was that a mistake. Now I went some every time we come! Here's why:

Thrasher's fries their fries in peanut oil for just the right amount of time. Golden brown on the outside with a perfect taste on the inside. They are always fresh and HOT!

Their customer service is always great. They are fast! There may or may not be a long line, but it moves very quickly. If the customer at the counter is finishing up, the person manning the fries might ask what size you want. By the time you are up there handing over the the money, your bucket is waiting for you.

They provide salt and vinegar which is excellent. Thankfully, no ketchup!

So why don't we visit every time we are at the beach? You could buy a sack of potatoes for the price of one bucket. Here are the current prices:

Small $4.50
Medium $6.50
Large $9.50

People gladly pay the price for these delicious fries. They are filling. We typically enjoy sharing a bucket maybe once per season.

They do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Unfortunately, they do not accept American Express. I wish they did.

If you purchase a large drink, keep the plastic cup. You can return for a $1.25 refill (it was $1.00 up until this season) even in future years.

Please have a look at the pictures I have included. The bucket you see me holding is the large. You will also see a picture of the current menu with prices for both fries and drinks. If you find the pictures or this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below. Thanks for reading.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you want shore fries this is where you go. Lines of people waiting for hot fresh French Fries smothered in Malt vinegar and salt. The lines move fast and the fries are always fresh. Just don't ask for Ketchup. And you might as well get the big bucket because you'll end up going back anyway

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Fries were fresh, hot, and tasty. Great to grab a bucket to share as the stroll the boardwalk. One person in our party complained about the "no ketchup", but no one else seemed to mind since vinegar is the preferred topping.