“Good but way too pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Felton, Delaware
“Good but way too pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I know this is a famous fry stand in Rehoboth but the pricing is to the point that I really do not think the product is worth the price. In addition the grease is bad for you so save your money and improve your health.

Visited February 2013

Ocean City, Maryland
“Worth the wait!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you want to enjoy the best french fries at the beach, plan to stand in line for a little while since others will surely have the same idea. They are seriously delicious! Be sure to by lots, because everyone in the family will want some. I like vinegar on mine.
It is a walk-up stand - no seating. Simply stroll and eat the best french fries you have ever had.

Visited August 2012
“Completely addicted!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Amazing fries. I thought I couldn't be converted from using ketchup , but there is no need for it here ! My new obsession!

Pittsburgh
“We are addicted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

When we go to Dewey Beach and Rehoboth in October for the Greyhounds Reach the Beach event, we get Thrasher's french fries as often as possible. It is a magic combination---excellent potatoes, oil, salt and vinegar, eaten on a boardwalk bench with the ocean sounds and smells in the background. It is one of life's simple, inexpensive pleasures that is to be savored.
The fries are arguably the best we've ever had. Granted, sitting on a bench by the ocean will enhance any culinary experience, but when coupled with a large cup of truly excellent french fries, it is perfection!
I miss them so much, but 6 1/2 hours is a bit far to drive, even for Thrasher's. Can't wait for my next Thrasher's fix!

• Visited October 2012
Lewes
“Family favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband first introduced me to Thrasher's when we were dating and I've never looked back. It's admittedly my must have summer indulgence

• Visited February 2013