“Fries”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Columbia, Maryland
“Fries”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Went to Thrasher's since I was at the beach and that seems like the thing to do. Fries are good however, I noticed a Five Guys a couple of doors down. Now if I knew that Five Guys was down the street Thrasher's would have never saw my green.

• Visited October 2012

New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unreal.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have already sat on our patio in the summer and said "oh I could go for some thrashers fries" we've got in the car and drove 3.5 hours to get some and come home.

Visited October 2012
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“I was skeptical but....”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was a bit skeptical about getting fries here but it was worth it. I thought okay let's see what the fuss is about but I was not disappointed. Excellent crispy fries, obviously fresh cut, with some of the skin left on the Idaho potatoes. Really delicious - I am a convert.

• Visited October 2012
Ramsey, New Jersey
“A Yearly Tradition”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The wife thoroughly enjoys the beah fries, we have been coming here since 2001 and she wlways looks forward to her fries from Thrasher's

Visited September 2012
Boothwyn, PA
“Utterly Amazing”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

i'm not a big french fry fan ......... but when it comes to Thrasher's i can't resist .
Must be the peanut oil , or the potatoes ..... i don't know but these french fries are AMAZING.

Visited September 2012