“Unreal.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unreal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have already sat on our patio in the summer and said "oh I could go for some thrashers fries" we've got in the car and drove 3.5 hours to get some and come home.

Visited October 2012

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“I was skeptical but....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was a bit skeptical about getting fries here but it was worth it. I thought okay let's see what the fuss is about but I was not disappointed. Excellent crispy fries, obviously fresh cut, with some of the skin left on the Idaho potatoes. Really delicious - I am a convert.

• Visited October 2012
Ramsey, New Jersey
“A Yearly Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

The wife thoroughly enjoys the beah fries, we have been coming here since 2001 and she wlways looks forward to her fries from Thrasher's

Visited September 2012
Boothwyn, PA
“Utterly Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

i'm not a big french fry fan ......... but when it comes to Thrasher's i can't resist .
Must be the peanut oil , or the potatoes ..... i don't know but these french fries are AMAZING.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank dianaprince4
“Best Fries ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

After reading many reviews, we had to try Thrashers...again & again. A total of 5 times in 9 days. This was my first trip to Rehoboth Beach & loved it there. I hope to return again & this will be a tradition. They are fresh cut fries served hot, no ketchup, but you don't need anything on them. They have 3 locations & I tried them all.

• Visited September 2012