“Yum yum”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Delicious crepe! Authentic French crepes. The server cut a fresh peach and everything. Fun to watch them cook the crepe too!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Papillon

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Authentic crepes and croissants, served in a nice café setting. Frozen coffee was wonderful. Place opens up at 8am but by 7:30 there is already a line. Be prepared to wait a while in the AM if you want a crepe but boy are they worth waiting for. And the croissants are amazing. We ate there everyday on our visit to Rehoboth and will be back. Located on Penny Lane off the Main avenue in Rehoboth

1  Thank mdpters
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We leave early so as not to miss Café Papillon and that should tell you something! Get there early because everything is made fresh daily and when they're out, they're out. Pastries and crepes made by hand with love. Say hi to Maya and Jerome when you stop in. Don't miss this gem on Penny Lane!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

In a word, wow. This, from a person who takes 3 days to bake baguettes in the traditional French manner, with separate builds and 6 hours start to finish on baking day. Eclairs made with house-made-from-scratch French custard. Croissants hand-rolled and baked on site. Generous portions of coffee.

I think I died and went to heaven.

1  Thank stevek81
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I shared the ham and cheese with the hubby. We watched the man make it the entire way. Very neat. We opted for pepper as seasoning. I had thought crepes were slightly crispy, but it's been many years since I've been to France. It was delicious!! We actually also picked up 2 croissant from them earlier, but I didn't realize it was the same shop. They just looked so good, but I haven't eaten them yet. The owner had a French accent.