“Good food!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Adriatico served a good meal. Excellent meat balls! Fresh string beans were excellent. Pasta good. Chicken Parmesan was very good. We talked to the owner. Very pleasant lady. Said all the recipes are Italian originals from the old country. Nice patio. Very odd decor on interior. Could definitely use a makeover to be more authentic.

My friend said the red clam sauce wasn't that great.

Would definitely recommend and go back. The appetizers and garlic bread being served around us looked very good.

1 Thank pittHD

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Headed over to our restaurant of choice and there was a 45 min wait- so we happened to see adriatico, never have been but walk by all the time. Yes, its a little run down and not the newer looking type of style restaurant- needs to be redone but the surprise is the best part- the food is excellent! The bread was great, the small plates are ideal sizes of true italian home cooked food- the server was so sweet and helpful and the prices for rehoboth are very fair- a great night and a great visit!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mrem99
Harrisburg, PA
“Really Good Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family and I went here for dinner on a Saturday night this summer. We have never been here before, but after looking at the menu we decided to give it a try. I am so glad that we did! We were able to be seated right away and we decided to sit at a table outside. The tables are a little close together outside, but it was a lovely night and I'm glad we were able to eat outside. My oldest daughter is a vegetarian and she had no trouble finding several non-meat options to choose from. I chose the seafood lasagna and it was delicious. Probably one of the best lasagnas that I have ever had at a restaurant. The server was very attentive and was always close by when we needed him. It was a wonderful vacation dining experience. I would definitely go back again!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank CrowDH
New York City, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This restaurant was great. We arrived late in town but they were still serving. We were looked after by Mike who was charming, attentive and knowledgeably. The food was delicious too. Garlic bread was a true knee trembler - lush! Highly recommend.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank PipPearce
South
“food allergeries this is the place for you”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This time I am traveling with 40 food allergies last year had less allergies. Was happy to have found a knowledgeable and creative chef that understands the need for a clean kitchen. The food I know was prepared from scratch in a clean kitchen.

• Visited May 2014