“Best Tomato Sauce Anywhere”
Review of Adriatico Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Adriatico Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Best Tomato Sauce Anywhere”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had eggplant parmesian with tomato sauce..WOW - that sauce is wonderful ( they make their own sauce) The owner and his daughter are nice and friendly and provide great service..The only thing I would like here is real red wine glasses and not those little shot glasses...I am a wine enthuisest and like good wine in a nice wine glass..I hope they are reading this??? I will go back for the italian food ( no wine)..

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ChrisAllentown_Pa

Wyomissing, PA
“I used to like it more...”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I liked this place a lot until 2007 or 2008...but then they stopped serving the dish I loved, which was gnochi and I would add crab to it. It was very good, I loved it a lot...then they stopped serving it and I stopped eat there. If they still had that I would prob go back. The place could use some renovations I think, but otherwise it's not bad! I'm forced to choose a date for when I was last there and it doesn't give me the option to go back more than a year, but I haven't been there since at least 2008.

Florida
“Two Times”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Enjoyed our dinner so much the first time we repeated the next night during our four day stay in Rehoboth. Don't think you can go wrong here. Looking forward to returning next year.

• Visited October 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Awesome Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Every time I have been to Rehoboth (3-4 times) I always make sure to go to this family run authentic Italian restaurant. The food is delicious and the service is excellent. The dinner entrees average $15-25, but the servings are big and freshly made, so well worth it.

Baltimore
“To Die For...”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went here on a recommendation from someone at our hotel. We were delightfully surprised! The homemade Sangria was "to die for". The Chicken Parmagiana was moist, well spiced and very aromatic. The Flounder Special was "absolutely to die for". It was flounder wrapped around scallops and shrimp and covered with crabmeat flakes with melted mozzarella on top. I have never had anything so tasty!