“experiance trumps inexperiance”
Review of Eden

Eden
Reserve with OpenTable
Eden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 281 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
Description: Critically acclaimed, Eden offers an open kitchen serving bold American Regional cuisine featuring the freshest fish, dry aged & grass fed beef, and wild game. Eden also features a 100+ bottle wine list with many offerings by the glass.
New Jersey
“experiance trumps inexperiance”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

we were down in RB for a wedding sat and had fri night free.. We picked eden , because they took a resi and of reviews on TA . we showed up on time for our 8 pm when the hostess showed us our table next to the open kitchen I knew its was about to be a bad night . my wife asked if we could sit in one of the booths that appeared to be available to which the hostess replied "they are reserved " well I thought we had a resi my wife was unhappy with her response and we decided to leave .. as we were walking out she told us there a booth upstairs ..so rather they hunt around town for a new spot we took a shot .. the waitress Whitney made up for the inexperianced hostess , and turned the night around for us .. she was more than helpfull and friendley as was the bus boy who assisted her . her food selections turned out perfect for us . I had the duck special which was delitefull .. we never order desert , but Whitney talked us into "the trip to the candy bar .. still walking it off .. on our way out my wife thanked the hostess for her help .. she did not respond just walked away .. more than rude .. my advise is eden should work on their greeters as they set the tone fore the visit

3 Thank Bucs11

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fine dining at the beach”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Tired of pizza and fries? Well one of the reasons why Rehoboth is the best beach town is the ability to go from boardwalk food to fine dining in a matter of a couple of hundred feet.

Eden is beautifully decorated and the wait staff attentive and well trained. I had the fillet mignon and it was an excellent piece of beef well prepared. It could have used a touch more seasoning but still excellent. My wife had the scallops and she was very happy with it. All of the dishes around the table were well liked.

Its not cheap but if you want to treat yourself on vacation (isn't that what your supposed to do?) Book a table at Eden.

“Still at the top!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The team at Eden continues to out perform!! Outstanding, prepared and served food within an environment that delivers. Eden was the first restaurant I visited 10 years ago on my first visit to Rehoboth Beach and it remains, thankfully, perfectly the same!

Visited August 2013
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Exquisite”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I drove from Lewes to this restaurant. Upon walking in our first impression was how beautifully appointed the restaurant was. And it just got better from then on. Our server was Danielle and she did a fantastic job. My wife and I shared the cheese board appetizer. Fabulous. The truffle infused honey was absolutely scrumptous. Our entrees were equally delicious. I had antelope and my wife had a pork dish. This place clicked on all levels. The atmosphere, the service, and the food were exceptional. I highly recommend this restaurant.

“Class act!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stopped for drinks and had a wonderful time. The staff is exceptional. We had desserts to end the evening. The Creme Brulee was awesome. Others in my party had the Key Lime pie and Chef's crepes and said they were fresh and flavorful.