“Consistently great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Fish Grill

Big Fish Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Founded in 1997 by brothers Norman and Eric Sugrue, Delaware's Big Fish Grill has become one of the premier spots for casual dining in the region. A unique blend of original recipes, must have favorites and affordable prices have resulted in a dedicated following. Enough so to earn numerous "Best Seafood at the Beach" awards by Delaware Today magazine. The secret ingredient of the Big Fish Grill success story is a commitment to providing fresh, great tasting dishes, unsurpassed hospitality and impeccable customer service. Big Fish Grill offers a diverse menu featuring not only hand selected seafood at its absolute freshness but also delicious steaks and pasta in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Big Fish Grill has something for everyone!
Delaware
“Consistently great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2011

After several months, stopped in for a late dinner and the food, service and prices were wonderful. Even though they were closing within a half-hour, they greeted us in such a friendly manner. The selections on the menu were exceptional considering this is the "off season". Best of all the food tasted freshly prepared. We'll be back again soon.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Lewes, Delaware
“A Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

Located out on Route 1 just south of Jungle Jim's, on the west side of the highway, offers ample free parking.

The atmosphere is casual, decorated with an interesting fish motif; is very family friendly. Has a bar, offering a full range of drinks.

The primary food offerings are of course seafood, with entrees in the $20-$30 range, with a wide choice. Sandwiches and appetizers are also available. The food is very good, the service very good, all in a convivial atmosphere.

• Visited February 2011
Gettysburg
“AwEsOmE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

We have traveled past this restaurant for so many years and never stopped. We went on Friday night and wanted to be there early because we knew there would be a wait. We were told 15-20 min wait but I don't think we waited more than 10 mins. Our Waitress was real nice - they all knew how to shuffle their feet. What my husband and dad ordered was popular that evening and our waitress made sure she got the order in right away so that they could get their meal. (It was sold out soon after)
Food was So Good!!! We had to order desserts too - Yummmm, oh my! We will be making it back here regardless of the season and I really hope it is sooner than later.

September is the month to go to the beach.

PA & lower DE
“Always good & quick to solve a problem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2010

Big Fish Grill- Located on Route 1 in Rehoboth, very easy to get to. One thing I remember about this place is no matter how long the waiting line they still get you in as quickly as possible. I got the Big Shrimp Pasta…with very large shrimp in pasta with white wine sauce, artichoke tomatoes and different spices (asked for no pine nuts). It was a nice dish with different flavors. Unfortunately, I found two hairs in the food. I don’t like to cause problems and I hate to send food back because god knows what they do to the food before you get it back, and I didn’t find the food towards the end of the meal. But I did mention to the waitress about the hairs, jokingly saying one of their cooks might have a hair loss problem. Next thing I know the manager is at the table, apologizing and offering a complimentary dessert. You hear the stories on here about how a customer complains and the wait staff does nothing….not at Big Fish. I appreciate the manager coming to me directly and quelling the issue. Another issue I had was with my drink. I ordered an iced tea and was starting my meal when I needed a refill. I asked the waitress twice for a refill. The 2nd time she said they were brewing more. I didn’t have a drink my whole meal and I saw tea in the clear machine at one point. FYI...if you have room get the Peanut Butter Pie for desert. Big enough to share with 4 people!

Towanda, Pennsylvania
“Great seafood, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2010

My husband & I recently ate with friends at Big Fish Grill in Rehoboth Beach. Every dish was excellent. I had the yellow fin tuna for the first time and it was unbelievable! Everything our party ordered was generous and delicious. The service was friendly and prompt. Beware though, the deserts are HUGE and you will have to share!

1 Thank suamato