“Best seafood I've had at the shore”
Review of Big Fish Grill

Big Fish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Founded in 1997 by brothers Norman and Eric Sugrue, Delaware's Big Fish Grill has become one of the premier spots for casual dining in the region. A unique blend of original recipes, must have favorites and affordable prices have resulted in a dedicated following. Enough so to earn numerous "Best Seafood at the Beach" awards by Delaware Today magazine. The secret ingredient of the Big Fish Grill success story is a commitment to providing fresh, great tasting dishes, unsurpassed hospitality and impeccable customer service. Big Fish Grill offers a diverse menu featuring not only hand selected seafood at its absolute freshness but also delicious steaks and pasta in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Big Fish Grill has something for everyone!
Maygon
“Best seafood I've had at the shore”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went as a large group with several children for my sister in laws bday. Yes, the wait is as long as they say but worth it! The first course came out within 5 minutes of our order! Everyone LOVED their food. I had the grilled tuna over mashers and it was perfect! The peanut butter pie is craziness.. And a must! Our waiter Chris was very helpful and sweet.. Only downside is that they forgot my daughters food, and dessert AND although I told Chris it was a bday the dessert still came out candle less... A bummer but he did his best to try and correct any mistakes. Even with the few mistakes I can't WAIT to go back next year!

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We apologize about the couple of mistakes that were made during your recent visit to Big Fish. However, we are happy to know you enjoyed the food and the service Chris provided. We hope to see you again next year!

Palm Bay, Florida
“Good Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stopped here after taking the ferry down from Cape May. Good selection. Good service. Nice selection of aquatic animals hanging from the ceiling and on the walls. My 9 year old daughter was fascinated with the two sharks hanging over me.

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thanks for stopping in, glad you enjoyed the atmosphere!

Akron, Ohio
“Excellent fish !”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

They were very accommodating with allowing me to make substitutions with my meal . Another in our party got steak which was over cooked but they made things right and also offered free dessert. I have the swordfish with sweet potato mash both were good. The cold appetizer was also ordered in our group but was not enough for a meal for one, as the menu says it serves 2-4 . Definitely will go back!

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Philadelphia area
“fried oysters to die for!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had been to Big Fish in Wilmington and loved the fried oysters, so when we spotted this here we headed right in. No disappointments. We''ll come back. Just wish their lunches came with two, rather than one side -- hard to choose between slaw (good) and the (good) fries, but not worth the additional $3 to add a second.

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Glad you enjoyed the oysters! All our sandwich entrees at lunch and dinner come with one side. However, feel free to ask your server for the oyster dinner at lunch which comes with two sides!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not as good as we remembered”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went to BFG last year for lunch, and had such a great time, that we were excited to go again this year. Our server seemed overwhelmed and was absent for a while when we were eating. This was made even more noticeable because the table across from ours had a big complaint about their cold food, and ended up catching the manager before the server reappeared. When she came back I felt bad, because she had no clue that they had even sent back their meals. She didn't check on us while we were eating, and she also brought my entree with the wrong side. I asked for the veggie of the day and got fries. My chicken sandwich left much to be desired, and my fiance was also disappointed with his choice. I can't even remember what he got as I am writing this less than a week later. Overall, we were disappointed, and BFG did not meet our expectations based on the wonderful meal we had last year.

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Sorry to hear about your experience during your recent visit to Big Fish, as that is unacceptable since that is not the service that we strive to provide for our guests. If you would like to discuss in more detail we would love to hear from you. Please call 302-227-3474 and ask for Brooke