“A Rehoboth Must-Have”

Ranked #34 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have been going to Rehoboth for a decade and I firmly believe that there are certain things that every summer visitor to Rehoboth must do on every visit:
1) eat a PoBoy from Seafood Shack
2) have ice cream from Royal Treat
3) see a Pamala Stanley show at Blue Moon
4) grab a late night slice from Grotto
5) HAVE CHICKEN SALAD FROM LORI'S.

Although EVERYTHING at Lori's is good. Don't miss out on this one.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stopped in for the chicken salad and it literally is "to die for". We sat outside and the sandwiches were brought out to us. I will come back to Loris every time I visit Rehoboth Beach.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Everyone enjoyed their lunch. Turkey reuben had lots of fresh meat and flavor. veggie wrap was delicious with sun-dried tomato and ripe avocado and other veggies. Even the picky little eater loved her PBJ. Good change of pace to have a meal without anything fried at the beach. Nice space to eat in the courtyard area.

1  Thank DLOWENT
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Lori's is a jewel, and very popular with the GLBT community. Right in the heart of town, and they deliver to the beach!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The cafe was a little hard to find since it's tucked away off the street. But it's location makes it nice to have a nice meal away from the hustle and bustle on the umbrella covered tables in the courtyard. The whole menu looks great. My companion ordered the turkey breast which he said was very tasty. I couldn't decide between the chicken salad and the fine swine. The fine swine won out and it it was delicious. The sweetness of the jam, creaminess of the Brie, and saltiness of the ham was perfect and yummy. To satisfy all my cravings I decided to order the melange a trios to take home for dinner. All 3 salads were great. I will definitely be ordering the chicken salad again the next time.