“Congrat's Lori”

Ranked #41 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a Rehoboth Beach Landmark, Lori makes the best lunch in town and always has a smile to go with it! She delivers and caters as well.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Lori’s Cafe is a great place to stop in for a tasty sandwich or a cup of coffee. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the staff helpful and friendly. I ordered the White Fish Salad and it was served platter style. The White Fish was the best I’ve ever had, the bagel nice and fresh and the tomatoes sweet and juicy. Lori’s Cafe is easily the kind of place one could become a regular at. I am looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The ladies at Lori's are the best! Very helpful and had lots of yummy options for lunch. They even had Gluten Free bread, but don't let that scare you - all of their food is wonderful!! Can't wait to revisit!!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We ate lunch on the patio here on a lovely April day. Being outside allowed us to have our two dogs at our feet while we dined. My wife had the chicken salad sandwich which she liked immensely. The sandwich I had was called (I think) the "Big Meat" or something like that. It had ham, turkey, roast beef and roasted red peppers on it. I enjoyed it also. It was a relaxed, pleasurable lunch.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The most unique and delicious chicken salad I already want again. :) Staff is lovely and such a cute place!