“The bartender was excellent - we did not eat there”
Review of Nicola Pizza

Nicola Pizza
Ranked #16 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The torrential downpour overwhelmed our umbrella and raincoats so flung ourselves into this place to get dry and have a drink. I accidentally spilled my beer and the bartender graciously replaced it at no charge.

There are newer reviews for Nicola Pizza

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Even though I have been going to DE for about 50 years, I have only been to Nicola's twice. The last time was last year. I went for dinner. I ordered a hoagie with turkey, tomato and lettuce. When my order came I couldn't believe my eyes. It was served on a bread stick. I asked the server if they ran out of ran out of hoagie rolls. She said "no, thats how we make them." So needless to say, I won't go back.

1  Thank NYBecky
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Our family has been going to Nicola Pizza for over thirty years. Their pizza is my favorite pizza on earth. It is always the same and it's always perfect. The amount of sauce is just right and is delicious. Their toppings are generous and come right up to the end of the crust. The nic-o-bolis are fantastic. I also enjoy the tossed salad. The restaurant opened a new establishment around the corner right on Rehoboth Avenue. This past week we visited that location and I liked it much better than the original; it was much quieter and not as hectic. My husband and I both ordered a beer, and had a great dinner of pepperoni pizza and everything nic-o-boli. I very highly recommend Nicola Pizza.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Pizzas awesome good cheap night out for the family beers good and cold only miss the 1.50 refills and one down side the restaurant is pretty dusty and could use a good cleaning

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our first trip to this place turned out to be much more fun than we expected. Our server was pleasant and fun, and we enjoyed our mid afternoon snack salad, nachos and a hot dog. The Hebrew National Hotdog was wonderful. The salad greens were amazingly fresh and crisp. I really liked the nacho sauce but my husband only liked the chips with cheese and Jalepeno peppers. We plan to return on our next trip.