“Casual fun”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Casual fun”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our first trip to this place turned out to be much more fun than we expected. Our server was pleasant and fun, and we enjoyed our mid afternoon snack salad, nachos and a hot dog. The Hebrew National Hotdog was wonderful. The salad greens were amazingly fresh and crisp. I really liked the nacho sauce but my husband only liked the chips with cheese and Jalepeno peppers. We plan to return on our next trip.

• Visited May 2014

Suffolk, Virginia
“"Outstanding Fun Restaurant with GREAT Food"”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I could dine here everyday of the week. Pizza is superb! Beer is icy cold. Super Happy Hour. One of the best dining establishments in Rehobeth Beach. Wait staff works together like a well oiled machine. They continually cover each other's tables to insure that guests are well cared for throughout the meal. Even the owners visit the guests and show a true concern for their patrons. You just can't go wrong with places like this...your $$ will be well spent here. Cannot wait to visit this area again and spend an evening at Nicola.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jazzdaddy
South Miami, Florida
“Long wait for a decent experience.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ok...I was taken to Nicola last summer while in Rehoboth Beach on vacation. I was told it is the best! It is very good but not the best! It is like many a local place all over the country...It gets popular due to time and loyalty. Now let me tell you...it was not bad at all!!!! It was actually very good but the wait was enough to drop it down a peg in my eyes. I really recommend the meatballs over the boli!

• Visited July 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“I don't get it.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

What is the attraction? We waited and got seated at this little table near the restrooms. Noise as all. But, we were gonna enjoy it. Wrong! Got a boli...a dough pocket with some kind if plain boiled like hamburger. Where's the sauce...Oh you want gravy? Then this older lady going around telling the waitresses yo move the tables. What? Why would you do this where you're overheard? Pizza, forget it. Not NY or St. Louis style. Bland and costly.

• Visited August 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Nicola's is my favorite pizza place in Rehoboth”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I love the pizza at Nicola's. I agree, it is not NYC pizza, it is not cheap, nor is it Grotto's pizza. I don't expect it to be. It is Nicola's pizza. The sauce is sweet, the crust is crunchy outside and tender inside and there is lots of cheese. I like the heart healthy pizza, the birch beer and the service. Sounds like some reviewers ought to pack their lunch when they travel.

Visited February 2014