“one word: Nicoboli!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 23, 2012

When in Rehoboth Beach, you've to stop at Nicola' s place and get a taste of tradition: Nicoboli! It's delicious and there's just something about it, that it differs from the basic calzones we see in other places! I took my boyfriend to try it, and till today he talks about the Nicoboli, oh my it's just so good!

1  Thank AnaWQ

Reviewed November 12, 2012

In the middle if finals we jump in the car and drive an hour or so to rehoboth and get our NICOBOLI I get pulled over by police and its almost closing time so all the girls jump out of car and leave me with the cop! He was not amused. But it was worth it.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This has been a staple in my "beach diet" since I was a little girl. Well run and fast service. Reasonable prices. Can't fully experience Rehoboth without eating here at least once.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The pizza was good; the service was not. There's a whole lot of hustle-bustle going on in the restaurant but nobody actually checks on customers, refills drinks, etc. Once the food was delivered to the table, we never saw our waiter again. We had empty drink glasses for most of the meal and were unable to flag anyone down for a refill. My husband joked that the waitstaff must be trained to avoid eye contact with customers.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I actually ordered a case of nicaboli's to be sent to me in northwest PA and they were so great I stopped in and got another case after visiting my sister. The shipped ones can not have meat but they were still very tasty!! I bought the meat ones when I picked them up myself. It is great to just go to the freezer and have my own Nicaboli here at home!! Thanks sis for turning me on to this fantastic place! I also got sauce to try when I was down (they can't ship it per regulations).