“FUN!! LIVELY!!! FRIENDLY!!”

Ranked #19 of 281 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had an awesome time!!!! We had lunch and stayed for dinner to watch karaoke!! The energy was awesome and the owner sat down, had a drink with us and gave my girl a big fat kiss!!! Definitely want go back and check out the entertainment on Sunday nights!!! <hint, hint> Boothe!!! :)

There are newer reviews for Purple Parrot Grill

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were off from work February 17 we drove down to Rehobeth Delaware to see what was open have been here before good food good atmosphere

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I went here with my mom in the off season (November) and even then this place was pretty happening. The decor is fun and playful. Good for families or a night out with friends. The food was very good - I had the fish tacos and and my mom had the fish and chips. both where delicious! The beer selection is pretty good too. I plan to try this place again when I go back in the summer, would love to sit outside and enjoy the weather!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stopped in on a whim for brunch one Sunday.

Our server was great- very attentive and engaging. They have cheap ($2!) mimosas and bloody marys. They are nothing special but they are good and.... $2.

The menu is expansive..... almost overwhelming because so much of it sounds really good.

Both our meals were really good- probably better than what they cost. Overall a great place with great service and good food!

1  Thank Leigh R
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We went here Thursday night for 12.75 for anything on the menu, such a value! Three of us ate seafood meals, apps and drinks for 50 bucks!!! The food is awesome, great size portions, great service. You can't beat it!!! Must try the old bay wings.