“Fun Atmosphere”

Ranked #21 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a fun bar to get a bite to eat and some great drinks. When the bar is "hoppin'" my husband and I kind of stay away as The Purple Parrot caters to a younger, party crowd. But, we have gone when it was less busy and had a great time! The dollar bills every where is awesome!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place is great to go hang before going out somewhere else. Its your typical beach party bar but with no meat market 20's something element. The staff ranges from funny & service oriented to couldn't care less and your bothering me to ask for something. The music is good and the food is slightly above average. I will say the Maryland Crab Soup was tasty. It gets incredibly crowded and people can get pushy. They have a lot of entertainment and specials. We do go frequently when in Rehoboth.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Have been here many times and always had excellent service, great food and very reasonable prices. For us it is a "must" stop when we come to Rehoboth Beach.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Four of us felt the food was fresh but the quality could have been better. We had wings two different ways, a salad, and a burger. We were starving, so any port in a storm. There are so many eatery choices in Rehoboth, I don't think I'd go back.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

It never fails, at least once a season someone sucks me in to eating here and I vow once again, never again. This is a bar, a fun bar, a silly happy beach bar. Do not eat here. The parrot has the worst food in Rehoboth and I think I speak from authority. They manage to take a Sysco patty and make it into a hockey puck, eventually served with greasy fries by the hapless wait staff .

2  Thank FrankC_11