“Just a Getaway”

Ranked #65 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Louie's Pizza has been a staple in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware since 1974, serving locals and tourists alike some of the best Pizza, subs and grinders on the eastern shore.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great food. Try the Italian sub great stuff. I believe the owner was their and he takes care of business the right way. Good food, service at an affordable price. Thanks

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Louie's Pizza is the bedrock of my childhood beach memories -- of roaming the beach freely with my sibling, tiring ourselves out at the arcade, but saving those precious last few quarters for that golden slice of joy and a fountain Birch Beer from Louie's. The sauce, the crust, the perfectly-browned cheese, just perfection for us. I like my slices with a little oregano and garlic salt on top, and the friendly staff always keeps the shakers filled.

I'm thrilled that my son of 4 years now thinks of Louie's in the same way, and that we can share this wonderful Rehoboth institution together. I'm literally grateful to Louie, Louie Jr. and all the family for continuing to sling those great pies and grinders for us for decades. Here's hoping my son's kids get to enjoy it too.

Skip Grotto's and head to Louie's for the authentic, super-casual but super-delicious beach Pizza experience.

1  Thank Adam T
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I've been to every pizza shop at the beach and Louie's is by far the best I have ever had!!! The lady working the front counter was sooo good with my son and even cut his slice up!! It was an amazing experience!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

While staying at the nearby Sands, we stopped in for a quick to go order. Our pizza was ready in 10 minutes as promised. The crust was crispy the way we like it. The cheese a little well done by not burned. We liked it so much we came back the next day for the same order. Friendly staff. Plenty of napkins available. This is a much better option than Grotto's - I still don't get why people like it so much.

1  Thank delaware-veg
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Louie's is Rehoboth Beach personified. From the delicious cheesesteaks(with everything - hold the hot peppers) to the perfect pizza to the fries smothered with melted cheese Louie's is perfection.