“BEST PIZZA EVER”

Ranked #70 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Louie's Pizza has been a staple in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware since 1974, serving locals and tourists alike some of the best Pizza, subs and grinders on the eastern shore.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Louie's Pizza is the BEST EVER PIZZA! I wouldn't go anywhere else for terrific pizza but Louie's! Nothing compares. Extra cheese and pep!!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Louie's experience was all good ! Good food with good service. French fries with cheese steak sub and a slice of pie. Just what we wanted hot food with a smile.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Yes, 'pizza' is in the name and yes they serve pizza but the Cheese Steaks are where its at. I have been going to Louie's for my entire life (and mother has been going there since they've opened).

So, the cheese steak. Both the chicken and beef varieties are solid options (when I go with my dad we get both and split them so we can enjoy the different flavors). What sets Louie's cheese steaks apart is that after the meat is cooked on the flattop, they run the sandwiches through the pizza oven (referred to as 'grinder') which not only evenly melts the cheese over the meat and bread but also gets the bread slightly toasted. This means that first bite has just the right amount of crunch before getting to the juicy meat and chewy bread.

I could not adequately describe how great Louie's is so I will just say that without Louie's, trips to Rehoboth just would not be the same.

2  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a grinder each and they were good. There were too many rules for me, though, like people couldn't bring takeout food into the diner and they couldn't bring any food from other restaurants into the diner, plus other rules too. Big, large lettered signs for all the rules. Like the rules were more important than customers coming in to buy food. Meh!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

usually a 4- 4.5. Top of my recommended pizza locations..Conveniently located near 1 of the finest boardwalks on the East Coast..
Pizza is Always better than the Ragu sweet Grotto's Tourist trap.
Louie's Taste as if the high Quality mozz & Italian White Cheeses have temporarily ventured into the yellow Zone..Danger ! Danger ! Go Back ! Pizza, "Fix" the cheese in 2014 ! Yes !