“Best pizza in town”

Ranked #70 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Louie's Pizza has been a staple in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware since 1974, serving locals and tourists alike some of the best Pizza, subs and grinders on the eastern shore.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

If we go to Rehoboth looking for pizza, we make a trip to Louie's. The pizza is wonderful, the fries are excellent and the other items on the menu are very good. Service has always been great. We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Louie's has wonderful pizza. But what's special is that the crust is amassing. The waitress was personable and friendly. She told us the history of the artwork on the wall, that was pained by a friend of Louie

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Less than a block at the hotel we frequent, you can find the best cheeseburger subs in Rehoboth! A few trips to Louie's is always on our agenda when we are on vacation. Fries are excellent, too!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every year, my wife and I make our annual trek or Rehoboth Beach so that we can use the outlets there to contribute to their economy. My main reason for going is to savor the delights at Louie's Pizza.

This hole-in-the-wall is located on Rehoboth Avenue, two stores down from the Boardwalk. It has maybe 10-12 tables/booths and a take-out counter. I always get the same meal there - pizza, french fries and a Diet Coke. It's the only pizza I get that is dripping with grease, probably due to the amount of cheese. On some trips, we visit it more thane once, but we must go at least once on every trip. We show no such loyalty to any other establishment in the beach communities of Delaware or Maryland.

We go after the summer rush. Parking meters are no longer in force after Labor Day. Crowds are not as large. But, the pizza is just as good! Without the onslaught of people, the waitstaff are very friendly.

Forget what others might say about Grotto's pizza. Louie's is the best!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I moved here 8 years ago from upstate NY where we have excellent pizza. Everyone raved about Grottos. Personally I can't stand that place. I think it is disgusting and am not sure why everyone loves it so much. Louie's may be a little greasy but it is because they cover their pizzas with so much cheese. It is amazing. It is the only pizza place around here I will eat at anymore.